Annandale, Virginia

I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant).When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal, these chunks came out.

They look like butter or mozzarella cheese. They don't melt at room temperature and they taste kind of like butter or cream. How does this happen with 1% milk? Even the liquid part of the milk is more of a whole milk or heavy cream consistency.

What's happening here?!My breakfast was ruined..

Review about: Marva Maid Dairy Milk.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Marva Maid Dairy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Morton Salt - Allergic reaction to System Saver II additive in the salt? Morton Salt "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..." Read more Ferrero Rocher - We have purchased a pack of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price Jammu. Ferrero Rocher "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..." Read more Great Value - Unknown object inside Great Value "I was preparing dinner with the Great Value brand chicken broth on May 18th,2017.While pouring,I heard something knocking around in the container..." Read more Mondelez International - Missing cookies Mondelez International "Bought a package of Double Stuff Oreos. Opened the package when i got home and what do i see ? Missing cookies...I am not a happy consumer. These cookies are..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more