I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant).When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal, these chunks came out.
They look like butter or mozzarella cheese. They don't melt at room temperature and they taste kind of like butter or cream. How does this happen with 1% milk? Even the liquid part of the milk is more of a whole milk or heavy cream consistency.
What's happening here?!My breakfast was ruined..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I've ordered a flower set for Valentine's Day from http://www.floristvietnam.com/ and they didn't delivered what was on their website. In addition they completely forgot about the Valentine card which..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."