5.0

Re: Maola by Marva Maid

Had a 1/2 gal jug of milk & it leaked at the top.I thot it was just me & the way I was pouring it but the next time my husband bought the same, it leaked, too, even worse.

So, while trying to transfer it to another container, I had to get a LARGE bowl to sit my container in because as I poured the milk into my container, it was dripping like crazy. Upon close inspection, I found a tiny pin hole right were the decimal point is between (1.89 L). The milk was fine but my husband says that's a manufacturing flaw. I surely hope you get with them because the only milk I will buy here in Virginia is Marva Maid, altho, I have had a couple jugs be bad when we puchased them.

I'm from Alabama & we got our milk from Barber's Dairy. When I moved up to Virginia 15 years ago, I had a hard time adjusting to milk that tasted different. After I found Marva Maid, we've never changed & don't want to either.

Thanks for your time in reading this.Have a great day!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss skim milk. Marva Maid Dairy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skim milk in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marva Maid Dairy.

Had an Experience with Marva Maid Dairy?

Comments