Marva Maid Dairy Skim Milk Review

1 of 11 Marva Maid Dairy reviews

Re: Maola by Marva Maid

Had a 1/2 gal jug of milk & it leaked at the top.I thot it was just me & the way I was pouring it but the next time my husband bought the same, it leaked, too, even worse.

So, while trying to transfer it to another container, I had to get a LARGE bowl to sit my container in because as I poured the milk into my container, it was dripping like crazy. Upon close inspection, I found a tiny pin hole right were the decimal point is between (1.89 L). The milk was fine but my husband says that's a manufacturing flaw. I surely hope you get with them because the only milk I will buy here in Virginia is Marva Maid, altho, I have had a couple jugs be bad when we puchased them.

I'm from Alabama & we got our milk from Barber's Dairy. When I moved up to Virginia 15 years ago, I had a hard time adjusting to milk that tasted different. After I found Marva Maid, we've never changed & don't want to either.

Thanks for your time in reading this.Have a great day!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Skim Milk
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #958941

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marva Maid Dairy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 11 Marva Maid Dairy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.