I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant).When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal, these chunks came out.
They look like butter or mozzarella cheese. They don't melt at room temperature and they taste kind of like butter or cream. How does this happen with 1% milk? Even the liquid part of the milk is more of a whole milk or heavy cream consistency.
What's happening here?!My breakfast was ruined..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 1 Percent Lowfat Milk Ultra Pasteurized Vitamin A And D
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "I've ordered a flower set for Valentine's Day from http://www.floristvietnam.com/ and they didn't delivered what was on their website. In addition they completely forgot about the Valentine card which..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."